NiteFlirt Addiction that's fine I exploit you there too!

yes niteflirt.com bois even you can worship the Princess! ebony perfection before you very eyes teasing taunting into divulging your every secret for My exploitative use! I am the Princess St Marcs and it is here where you are taking your first step into falling down the fox hole haha My World is ever changing extravagant artistic and with Me always in Command. Subbys come from far and wide to partake in My Perfectly Cruel tease and denial I will have every nerve in your body continuously charged with My demands commands and bratty pushy wants and needs. Serving Royalty is your honor.

I am Femdom there for I do not speak to you regular suckie fuckie boys is that is what you want immediately leave this page because you will never find it here... if you are left one of the lost needy Princess Addicted submissive bois, slaves, sub, whimps, cucks, or general doormat then I suggest you stay and make yourself real comfortable because I am already becoming an need in your life. Read all of My rules and be sure to get My Messenger ID (MSN only at this time)

I expect you to buy all of My Royal Media I Produce Clips, pic, stories, and assignments and will be updating this page often (now that I am home of course)

Friday, September 17, 2010

Daily Devotion 09.17.2010 Loose yourself in My Perfect Ass

Hey Ass obsessed freak

I know you sit for hours and hours just dreaming, worshiping, fantasizing about My Perfect Round Ass. As you should slave... Show your devotion to the Ass of St Marcs... you Daily Devotion!